MANDATORY FACE MASKS & CURBSIDE SERVICE
In order to help slow the spread of COVID-19, we’ve transitioned to curbside service until further notice. This will help us comply with local, state, and federal health guidelines.
When you arrive for your scheduled appointment, call the hospital at (541) 343-3419 from your car to check-in by phone.
When you call to check-in, a receptionist will connect you with a veterinary assistant or licensed veterinary technician. They will discuss the purpose of the visit and any upcoming services due.
Once a veterinarian is available, the technician or assistant will come out to your vehicle to get your pet. They won’t enter your vehicle.
- If your pet requires special handling, please notify our staff when you schedule your appointment.
- Please ensure that your dog is wearing a secure collar or harness and leash.
- Please ensure that cats and exotic pets are in a secure carrier, cage, or harness to ensure safe transport from your vehicle to our building.
The veterinarian will examine your pet and contact you by phone either during or after the examination to discuss their findings, their recommendations, and to answer any of your questions.
Our veterinary care team will perform the tests and/or treatments that were discussed and agreed upon during your phone consultation.
- Once the examination, tests, and/or treatment(s) have been performed, a receptionist or technician will take a credit card payment over-the-phone.
- The licensed veterinary technician or veterinary assistant that worked with your pet will bring your pet and a copy of your receipt back to your vehicle.